We created the Career Trees program to help our valued employees build a strong and rewarding future at MorseLife. The trees represent the diverse range of career opportunities available within the system – showcasing all the ways MorseLife can help you grow and advance professionally.
Career Trees are an important part of your Career Development Plan
A personalized guide that can help you explore career options both within and beyond your department, identify the skills and training to advance, and take ownership of your future career path.
3. The LEAVES
A NETWORK OF POSSIBILITIES
At MorseLife, your career isn’t limited to a single, linear path — and we’ll help you investigate all the opportunities available to you.
- Explore your options and find new ways to grow
- Branch out and discover new ways to Express Your Inner Greatness
- When you manage your professional development, you manage your career and your life
2. THE TRUNK
A PERSONALIZED STRATEGY
We’ll work with you to develop a customized career plan.
- Define your goals — and the skills you’ll need to get there
- Identify and engage with mentors
- Enroll in MLI courses to develop and refine your expertise
- Explore cross-training and job shadowing opportunities
- Meet regularly with your supervisor to ensure you’re on track
1. THE ROOTS
A STRONG FOUNDATION
Our unique culture is the foundation of every career we build.
- Our guiding attributes: Leadership, Teamwork, Passion, Impact, Customer Focus, and Quality
- Driven to raise the standards of senior care and become a national leader in the field
- Guided by a sense of accountability — both in the quality of care we deliver and in the careers we build